***DUE TO THE COVID 19 VIRUS ALL BOARD SPONSORED OR MANAGE EVENTS IN 2021 ARE TENTATIVE PENDING BOARD REVIEW***
To Be Determined
Trick or Treat
Ladies Holiday White Elephant
Santa Visit: COORDINATOR & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Holiday Home & Garden
COMMUNITY SPONSORED EVENTS
Community events are an integral part of the neighborhood. While the WHA Board may not organize, manage, or sponsor all events, the Board is able to use WHA neighborhood email blasts to communicate neighborhood events to our distribution list of registered homeowners if the event meets the below criteria:
- The event has a benefit to the community.
- The event occurs in the Washington Highlands or is for the Washington Highlands residents.
- The event is not political.
- The event organizer has a plan for a successful event.
- The event has a contact person(s) to be included in communications for followup questions.
If the event meets the criteria above and you would like the WHA Board to communicate your event to the neighborhood, please submit a draft of the email message to the current Communications Board Member.